Re: [Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 110, Issue 49 combs again

It's not just tone I said that earlier. It's volume and responsiveness that changes.

If you don't believe me see me at next Spah. I will gladly give you one for free, install it and pay you for the comb if you don't see a difference immediately

Sent from my iPhone