[Harp-L] Suzuki repairs (was: SUB-30 price in USA)

If the sub 30 is giving you problems call Suzuki USA. I do their repairs and would be happy to try to make this instrument play better for you. If you don't have the number ask Richard Sleigh for it
LOL
All of our fine products come with a one-year warranty--take advantage of it.

Sent from my iPad
Gnarly Horn Smasher