Re: [Harp-L] SUB-30 price in USA

That means the harp should be costing less than $30 maybe somewhere near the price of a Huang, which as far as I am concerned after being burned on this harp(sub 30) is a better buy.
George

________________________________
 From: mik jagger <harpomatic@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 9:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] SUB-30 price in USA

Mike - the facts are as I described them in our initial discourse on Sub30 price - if we signal "we'll pay more" - we will pay more, indeed. Seems unwise on our part, the fault is with us, not suzuki. Free market is free market, we do not have same prices for same goods, imposed by a government or something of the sort. There is nothing new here. Remember the BS about cost of brass, etc - well, here is a fitting illustration.... I propose we demand better, as consumers. Real great sub 30 is better be "SUB" $30!

<<The bottom line is, before people freak out, we really should establish all
the facts and details. Obviously, as consumers, we want the cheapest
merchandise we can get, lol.
Mike Fugazzi