Re: [Harp-L] Invitation for Jason Ricci to come visit us in Brazil ; -)

Well, I believe this is another step. :-)

But IF the festival organization decides to invite him AND he can
come, it would be nice to know what to expect from the audience here
:-)

[]

Kenji

The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of
doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence. (Bukowski)