[Harp-L] Invitation for Jason Ricci to come visit us in Brazil ;-)

Hi

Just forwarding an open message to Jason Ricci fans.

Hey People,I need help of everyone here in this group, I would like to
see Jason Ricci in Brazil,playing in Harmonic Festival 2013,subscribe
to the campaign that just launched on the social network, this
campaign will present and discuss with the event SESC organizers.I
will open a petition of all the musicians who would like to see him
play

If you're with us, please join http://www.facebook.com/groups/374110392665210/

TIA

[]

Kenji

The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of
doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence. (Bukowski)