Re: [Harp-L] Re: Self Image

To each his own. I have no qualms about your methods and thoughts
Michael. Actually quite jealous that you have the ability do what you
are currently doing. I have the feeling that I have taken my path not
just by choice but also from being an ADD guy. I thank God that He
gave me the gift of improvisation. Copying note for note only comes
from me on tunes that are firmly engraved in my brain from just
listening and playing them over time. It would take me over ten years
to tackle what you are tackling! Good for you. I have the feeling that
after you are done, the copy cat label won't be fair. The Rubin sauce
will still shine through. Rock on.

WB