Re: [Harp-L] Re: Self Image

I have spent my life working on my own sound.  Do not get me wrong, I have
transcribed 100s of solos.

This year, however, I do not care about developing my own sound.  All I
care about is the process of learning.

I have been transcribing the entire Gary Primich Tavellin' Mood and Mike
Caldwell's Gospel Favorites CDs and playing them 100% tongue blocked as
well as a mix of TB and puckering, as I am guessing both are doing.  It
does not matter to me if I wind up a copycat.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com