Re: [Harp-L] survey of Harp-L

The Blues Harp Amps Blog conducted a survey last year about blues harp
amps and the people who use them.  While this certainly does not apply
directly to the Harp L membership, it does give you some idea of the
demographics of the blues harp community that uses amps.

http://bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/2011/06/results-for-harp-amp-poll.html

-Rick Davis
Denver Colorado