Fw: [Harp-L] Classical Sub-30

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Emile Damico <oatss_oatflakes@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Rick Dempster <rick.dempster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 7:22 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Classical Sub-30

This version won't make it in the classical world. Good classical playing on the diatonic with the exception of maybe Howard Levy has too many notes that have a bad tone quality.
I say leave it to the chromatic players. Bye the way G is not the best key. I think for harmonica it works better in 3flats to get the ornamentation.