[Harp-L] Custom tuning a Triple reed harp

When I eventually acquire one of these expensive harmonicas, that's what I am going to do--
That's what I did to my XB-40, it's now in Major Cross.
But I want to try a tuning I developed, it's circular on the bottom and Richter on top, displaced by one hole.
Gary
Sent from my iPad