Re: [Harp-L] 5F2H amp for sale

I can vouch that a 5f2H is a great vintage-sounding harp amp.  I have one,
also with a twelve inch speaker and it sounds awesome.

I have some tracks of me playing it over some jam tracks.  If anyone wants
to hear 'em let me know.   Just another example of what Lare's amp is
capable of.  Mine's not for sale, just thought I'd help a fellow 5f2H owner.

Bill