[Harp-L] 5F2H amp for sale

I have a sweet tweed 5F2H amp for sale. It is built by me from a Weber kit with some modifications. Rather than the small cabinet with a 10" speaker, it is a 5F4 tweed super cabinet with a Weber 12" 12A125-0 and an 8" 8A125-0 alnico speakers. It has a higher rated resistor in the B+ rail suggested by Bruce at Mission amps to "brown" up the tone a bit. The tweed has four coats of amber shellac that I applied myself and the flimsy handle that came with it was replaced with one I made myself, (I am a leather craftsman). I put a video demo on youtube, http://youtu.be/k7TlvU6Zkw8 ; Please excuse the poor quality of both the video and my playing. I'm a bit rusty and didn't warm up first, but you can get an idea of the tone. It's a great amp and I wouldn't sell it accept I've built two of them and am itching to build another and I really don't need two, much less three. I spent $595 for the kit with this cab and speakers, plus the work on the cab and handle and
 building the kit and I want $700 plus shipping, which if you want it quickly will likely be around $45. If you're interested contact me off list.
Lare Sattler    The Little Chicago Band    Canton Ohio