Re: [Harp-L] Chuva Paulistana - generative orchestral jazz … or something like that?

Wim,

Wow, nice work!

Stupid question...is that a recording of real instruments or
computerized?  If performed live, who played it?  That bassoon part (I
think it's bassoon) sounds pretty hard to read down!

Is some of your harmonica part improvised?

As far as labeling the style....  I don't know.  Is the term "Third
Stream" still used? I guess it's probably dated now.

Jason