Re: [Harp-L] slider troubles

Update

With the mp off, but the rest of the slider apparatus in place, I pushed
the slider in and released. I feel the same roughness as I do with the mp
on. So it looks like the problem is not due to the spring end rubbing on
the mp.

The spring end looks good to me (but I don't have a magnifier to examine it
closely). However it looks like there are some burrs in the spring hole.
Also the hole is a bit oblong rather than a nice circle. So I think Joe may
have called this one. It looks like I need to remove the burrs from the
spring hole. How should I do that? Besides carefully. :-)

MusiCal