Re: [Harp-L] slider troubles

Ok, the slide is 'riding' UP the spring. Try this..replace the spring with a #2 safety pin. That's the one that starts out at 1.65" (appx 40mm long). Trim it to suit. The chrome plating on the pin is smoother than the cadmium plating that comes with the factory spring. ALL my chromatics have had safety pins. Going back to 1960. :)

smo-joe