Re: [Harp-L] Stevie does 'Alfie' at the White House

Ha ha ha I'm laughing because I'm reading my dictation to my iPhone and it says Stevie playoff me what I meant to say was Stevie play Alfie Ha ha ha

Oh well at least I kept my hands on the wheel and I'm trying to be a safe driver

But don't tell the police that I occasionally reach over for my power bender work out new riffs,-)

I'm on my way to a rehearsal at the Count Basie Theatre in red Bank New Jersey

It will be a concert this Thursday I will perform at called Bobfest

We will play the music of Bob Dylan in celebration of his birthday this is the 15th year this has been done and the first year that they're using at a harmonica player!!

I'm doing:

>From a Buick six
Watch the river flow
And sort of eight Toots version of