[Harp-L] Ceramic vs Alnico

I am putting an amp and a speaker cab together and my amptech bandmate guitar player seems quite lead to alnico speakers. The one I got for this 5C3 amp kit is a Weber 12A125-0 and to my ears, it sounds pretty good with guitar and harp. My main mic is a GB with a black CR element, built by Chuck Gurney at Fat Bottom Mics and it seems to honk pretty well thru this rig, though I only tried it last night for a little while in my livingroom. First gig try will be Friday. I just thought I'd get some feedback from some of you guys on here as to what speakers, alnico, ceramic, NEO, by what makers you prefer and why. Thanks in advance.
Lare Sattler    The Little Chicago Band    Canton Ohio