[Harp-L] Best way to play Ashokan Farewell

Wouldn't the C natural be a flatted 7th on the D scale?  And C# should be
on the draw 7 hole, with blow 7 hole being the D an octave above the blow 4
D?   Couldn't you use a 6 hole overblow to get the flatted 7th, C natural?

Would an experienced overblow player please correct or comment on my
analysis?  So far I have only used the 6 overblow as a passing note in
playing blues.  It is kind of exciting to consider using it for a melody.

I was recently asked if I could play this song and considered learning this
song, so I am interested in this discussion.  I am not a serious overblow
player, but can pop the 6 overblow fairly consistently (the 5 fairly well
and 4 inconsistently, and if that one C natural is the only problematic
note, it should play fine in first position using a 6 overblow, I think.

Are there other problem areas?

Doug S.