Re: [Harp-L] stainless steel reeds - hi, lo

Martin, I too have wrecked many reeds in assorted brands during my first few years of playing and even after really learning to bend and softening my attack somewhat, I still blew out some reeds. I tried a Seydel 1847 silver and I was so impressed by the way it played right out of the box that I switched to all Seydel 1847 silvers. As an added bonus I have had very few reed problems and no broken reeds since I switched about two years ago. I use both TB and Pucker techniques. Yes, they do cost more, but I think that they are worth every penny!

Sent from my iPad