Re: [Harp-L] stainless steel reeds - hi, lo

Would really appreciate extended and general input on this. In my career as a harmonica wrecker (and I´m fairly ecumenical in the damage I do the the various brands) I´ve been contemplating if a change of material may be the way to go.
  But these Seydels cost quite a bit, and it would be really interesting to hear if you who have the same problem as I have seen the light coming from stainless steel..
Cheers,
Martin

PS. By well meaning people I´ve also been recommended a change in technique, to shift to TB all over, but that´s a tall order for a rapidly aging man with an uncooperative tongue.