RE: [Harp-L] Sharps and Flats?

Eric,
Learn some basic theory for sure. C of 5ths is a good start and you will get a lot of replies from some great teachers on the harpl site.
To help you get started do these things:
Never say B#. In 'theory' B# is the same as C
1st position is where the song key and the harp key are the same.
An easy way to find the right harp for 2nd pos is this: Example: Song is in key of C. Let's say C = 1, then count up 4. C D E F. F = 4. Use an F harp for key of C.
Go for it. BW