[Harp-L] Sharps and Flats?

I have been playing with someone how likes to play in sharp keys. B#, what I can gather is that on the Circle of Fifths you go 5 keys to the left or counter clock wise and you are at the key you want C Major, C# is Db, is that First Position? I am looking on the internet and it's all Guitar and Piano. How does this work With a Harps. I am slowly learning theory but I get overloaded and have to go at my own pace. Thanks in Advance Eric S.