Re: [Harp-L] Key of song from Guitar Chords

That just proves that shortcuts cause problems. "Musicians
who are not interested in learning a lot of theory" need to develop their
ears. (Okay, everyone needs to develop their ears, but people without
theory have nothing to fall back on.)

--
Arthur Jennings
http://www.timeistight.com