RE: [Harp-L] U blocking / Puckering

I think those old instructions were geared towards players who wanted to play old suzanna style. I just ignored them for a long time because i wanted to play like c mccoy then i snapped one day and the blues application dawned on me. at that moment of clarity i started puckering with blocking mixed in where it felt right. now i am about 50/50BW
lip pursing? what was i thinking about. persing...whatever. my wife caries some of my stuff in her purse bit it aint my lips