[Harp-L] Leaving my AFB+ in the bag

I've been using the Kinder AFB+ consistently for maybe 3 years now.  I recently purchased a Lone Wolf Octave pedal becasue I really liked the sound samples.  (Don't be thrown off by the Octave name -- I have a POG that is clearly recoginzable as having various octaves --  the LW Octave pedal creates its sound through the generation of an octave, but to my ear does not sound "merely" or "mostly" like an octave pedal -- the octave somehow, in conjunction with the other properties of the pedal, fattens up the sound in a VERY pleasing way -- to my ears anyway -- and if not overdone.)
Okay back to the point, the LW Octave pedal ALSO has some feedback fighting properties -- to the point that for my last couple of gigs I left the AFB+ in the bag and just used the octave pedal!  The octave pedal gave all the feedback fighting I needed (maybe an extra two numbers on the volume -- just to give a very rough idea).  That was plenty. I expect the AFB+ fights feedback more -- in the sense that I could turn the volume knob up even higher, but I don't really need that.  You might notice that the LW Octave pedal is significantly less expensive than the AFB+.   However, I ain't selling my AFB+ yet -- but if it stays in the bag for a year....