[Harp-L] the notes dont sound

Hi there,
I have a couple of problems with my harmonica lately. When I blow the 6th hole, it has a buzzing sound. When I blow the 8th hole, it doesn't sound at all. I have to blow very hard in order to get the sound but I think the sound is out of tune or somehow just weird sound. I don't know what is wrong with my Special 20. Just bought it 2 months ago. Btw, I have been trying to get a single note. It's gone well so far but I stuck at the 8th hole. Hope you guys can help me. Looking forward to hearing from y'all.
Cheers,