RE: [Harp-L] wireless rig

Very satisfied owner of the wireless setup offered by blowsmeaway.com.
Gigged with it last night & you won't beat their service.

-----Original Message-----
From: steve brazier [mailto:frogman7usa@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2012 11:25 AM
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] wireless rig

does anyone know what wireless rigs work best for amplified harp?I have
built an electric neck rack with a crystal element,similar sounding to an
Astatic JT30,is it best to run it through a wireless microphone system or
wireless guitar system,I would think guitar but not sure,anybody?????
Steev Inglish (formerly Mr.Downchild)