Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica at local Community College

Since they are truly beginners, I started with the Mel Bay "Easiest Harmonica Book.". Simple technique, simple songs.  The class is 8 1-hour sessions on Saturday mornings.  I also added a handout with some simple illustrations of the various parts to the harmonica and how a reed works.  I also reserve about 5 minutes to listen to other harmonica players.  Today we listened to Charlie McCoy "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry."

Sent from my iPad