[Harp-L] Re: [HarpTalk] SPAH seminar previews on hunterharp.com

A while ago there was some solicitation of ideas on how to make SPAH and
specifically the website better. I think it would be fantastic for these to
be recorded so that members who cannot be at the conference due to family
or work conflicts can benefit from the hard work in putting it all
together, and more importantly learn/improve. I see that as a huge
incentive to join SPAH, just go get at the videos if they were member-only,
or it could drive revenue if non-members had to pay a few (reasonable)
bucks to watch a video like this. I know there are challenges in finding
people to record them, get the gear (modern smart phones can even do HD but
it's a matter of how much capacity they can hold), etc. Just food for
thought though, and I seem to remember that SPAH sessions were recorded in
the past. Maybe this is already planned, that would be great. Or if not,
maybe the individual presenters can be granted the flexibility to record
their sessions.  Bill Hines

On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 1:41 AM, Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote