Re: [Harp-L] hohner discovery chromatic

Hering mouthpiece will fit a 270. Combs will if you block off a screw hole here and there and drill some others. That Discovery 48, btw, looks a lot like a Hering.
It's interesting on that page, they led off with something about introducing the first chromatic in 1912, I actually just last weekend put  up the harmonica section of the Sears catalog from 1902 and 1912... The 1912 catalog has this first chromatic they are talking about in it.
You can see that here:
http://www.elkriverharmonicas.com/harp_school/mail_order_catalogs

Sent from my iPhone