[Harp-L] hohner discovery chromatic

I've been reading about the new hohner discovery....found it interesting that the mpc assembly also fits the 270 deluxe, and I want to know if the comb also fits both.... this would give me a source for non-wood combs for my favorite instrument (in the harmonica family)

The info about it on hohner.de says that

http://www.hohner.de/index.php5?2766

"The Discovery 48 is the ideal starter chromonica for the beginning player and hobby musician."

I've sent a note asking what about this instrument makes it best suited for "less than professional musicians".... got no answer....of course it's long distance and all, so it might take a bit longer for the email to reach them at work...

anyone here have any ideas about this?

thanks

jk