Re: [Harp-L] question about harmonica in the D-Day video

Nice playing , your emotion fits the video perfectly .

JB

On Jun 6, 2012, at 1:52 PM, David Payne wrote:

I think we might be popping back into harmonica content, so, in an effort to respect fjm's stated wishes, I changed the subject to answer on list.
The guy playing harmonica (and mandolin on the second part) in that video was me.
Thank you for your kind comments.

David Payne
www.elkriverharmonicas.com

Elk River Harmonicas Forum now available via Iphone app, www.elkriverharmonicas.com/forum

________________________________ From: "Cljdm@xxxxxxx" <Cljdm@xxxxxxx> To: dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2012 9:31 AM Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Remembering D-Day

Hi Dave,
Thanks for this. My father was at the Normandy invasion. Truly the greatest
generation. Not too many of them left. we should always remember them on
this day.
Do you know who is playing the harmonica in the video? Nice acoustic
playing.

Chris Mastakas