 From: "Cljdm@xxxxxxx" <Cljdm@xxxxxxx>
To: dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2012 9:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Remembering D-Day

Hi Dave,
Thanks for this. My father was at the Normandy invasion. Truly the greatest
generation. Not too many of them left. we should always remember them on
this  day.
Do you know who is playing the harmonica in the video? Nice acoustic
playing.

Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 6/6/2012 9:22:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,