Re: [Harp-L] cool horn band w/harp

I did not want to chime in here but, I think repartee was not started based on tone or weather someone can or can't play. There is much more to it. Rhythm,chops and an overall knowledge about what you are doing.  Some of the best advice or direction I ever received was based in criticism. As a professional harp player I would think it good that a standard is set. Not everyone is a great or not even a good harp player so a great dis service is done by placating people.This goes on far too often, in my opinion.
Keep  blowin

Maurice Nazzaro