[Harp-L] Quicksilver Special 20's for Sale

I have brand new Special 20's in Ab, B, F#, Db and Eb. I'd really like to
unload them before SPAH. They will be set up for traditional players with
the 6 overblow readily available.

The reed profiles and gapping will be the exact same as if I were working
on a $200 harp, and they will be tuned to stock Hohner compromise via a
strobe tuner. All the bends will perform excellently.

I am willing to do any retuning or repairs for the price of return shipping
for the first 12 months. Due to my current work load and wanting to get as
much out before SPAH as possible, I cannot offer these as full overbend
set-ups, or with other typical options.

$75 shipped per harp...$70 each if you order two or more. They will ship
before SPAH.

Thanks!
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica