Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Chi-Lites Question

I'd say THIS clip is pretty definitive. SO glad I found it through the
previous link....

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ctljIaPLSc0_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ctljIaPLSc0) #!

According to some of the comments it's from the Flip Wilson show from  1972.

Finally proves once and for all what I've always contended: that it was a
harmonica on the original (what IS that he's holding in this clip, a
Goliath?)  and a melodica only afterwards. The harmonica on the original is
unmistakable to my ears.

Elizabeth
PS: anyone else see what I see in the 'harp-synching'?

PPS: A man named Darren Cubie is commenting on every single ChiLites
YouTube song about Marshall Johnson being a 'crook' who ripped off Creadel Jones
and his son (himself) and the other children of the ChiLites for 'tens of
Millions'. It's quite intriguing and ties in with the whole
royalty/copyright  issue. Since Johnson is supposed to now be a partner of Michael Jackson's
 father, I'd be interested in the real story.