Re: [Harp-L] Richard Hunter solo performance with looper

Gotta love the Morphine!  We covered "You Look Like Rain" on our last CD,
and we're doing "Thursday" on the CD that is due to arrive on my porch
TODAY!!  (Shameless plugs to come in the next couple weeks)

--
EPK: http://www.sonicbids.com/46long

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/46-Long-Fan-Page/115326788481704