RE: [Harp-L] don brooks/Vest Pocket Harp

Hello fjm,
I have some old catalogs and Easy Reeding and others from Tom's Mics & Kevin's Harps as well as other old harmonica related stuff (got a receipt from CTI/Astatic from when they replaced an MC151 for $12.50+s&h) but I would not call it a collection.
That sounds about right for the VP keys at that time but I remember the C was same pitch as a MB 'cause I bought one. Seems like I had an A (VP) that was high pitch.
BW