RE: [Harp-L] Chorus on a Sue Foley record

Martin,

Chorus and Leslie type pedals are a hot topic. Some of the old chorus pedals from the '70s & '80s are now considered vintage and as with a lot of vintage gear "they just dont make 'em like they used to" and can be a bit pricey but worth the $$

DSL RotoSim is a great Leslie type chorus pedal. There are several other really great ones and some tone suckers too so do your homework. In this forum there should be a lot of archived discussion.

Good luck on you quest.
Buck Worley