[Harp-L] Corian combs

For "Flat Sanding" I use a piece of 600 or finer wet or dry paper wrapped around a flat plate.
For the flat plate I use a 5/16 piece of glass, but any flat plate should do.
After putting a little mineral oil or something similar on the wet/dry paper,
I simply lay the plate on a table and lap the comb on the paper until
satisfied with the result. No further polishing seems necessessary.
The oil cleans up easily with a little alcohol wipe or soap and water.
The result seems to work great and mineral oil is safe anyway.
It doesn't take much time at all.