Re: [Harp-L] X-Reed Harmonicas - Information
- To: harp-L list <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] X-Reed Harmonicas - Information
- From: Music Cal <macaroni9999@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 17:46:50 -0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=9mfOPQj8PQ3rJuUhBM0DzFnjOH+Vki2ycyTIyCkonts=; b=bBGYN0uKOoyf3deI78pDfO8jQrKlu/YNUYg/4b+UWlDpnILTqxOKhHMBVpsjRSV9C3 Pls5qfqVmkXZ5JVnxrtNCAuhw/9eBT2repYzWkKNEc4sQjT7i4M8rfKeHeRSGub5s9xe OOi3piEWGg2SQ+/OJ+Nm/yZHGCz3xFeEjqMF+BR0iw/DGwcbqyFrdrVK3qSSlq8ECrlF gE9CsvY1GhJlXTd/2pewQyrHrrQFX2Wp5TMmti3MwBFDDDHwVGAM7kQ+NOth/JOJfReD lMpF/0jIaKVSluImS2N9JQ3taLkoRT6IyDZ/hJKHv6lLJNBQCYGoyvkBBXLZtZQf+qGl Oiyg==
- In-reply-to: <1355670469.28827.YahooMailNeo@web162201.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1355661192.25590.YahooMailNeo@web162205.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1355670469.28827.YahooMailNeo@web162201.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Do you have plans for a X-Reed chromatic harmonica? I am very interested.
On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 7:07 AM, Zombor Kovacs <zrkovacs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear Harp players,
> We have recently received e-mail with worries which relate to the
> unfortunate story of Harrison Harmonicas, in which the writers ask if the
> same thing would happen to us and to our customers. I feel it is necessary
> to share some information with you.
> I don`t know everything about what happened to Brad Harrison's company
> exactly, but knowing some details there are some principal differences
> between our venture and his.
> We are not a harmonica factory built from scratch making every single part
> of the harmonica as was Harrison Harmonicas. We are not even a harmonica
> factory. We are a 2 person harmonica workshop using CNC technology and
> parts available for any of us on the market.
> We have not applied for any loans from any banks. We do not owe anybody,
> we have no debt.
> We do own 100% of our equipment of which my 4 Axis CNC milling machine
> represents the highest value.
> At the moment we are not making reeds and coverplates, which would require
> expensive machinery and we are not intending to do so in the near future.
> We are not financing any debt from your incoming orders.
> As stated on our website, currently we are concentrating on Custom SUB30
> harmonicas. We have plans to do some more interesting stuff (under R&D),
> and when it comes to the point, we will do our best to estimate market
> demand and only take as many orders as we can deal with.
> Hopefully my engineering background and 6 years I spent in the world's
> leading automotive factories will help me judging what we are capable of,
> and what we are not.
> I hope I managed to clarify our position and ease the anxiety of those,
> who have suffered a loss from Harrison Harmonicas. We are not Harrison
> Harmonicas and although we understand the frustration of people having
> payed for nothing (among them some of my friends) it is not our fault.
> best regards
> Zombor Kovacs
> From: X-Reed Harmonicas <enquiries@xxxxxxxxxx>
> To: 'Zombor Kovacs' <zrkovacs@xxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2012 7:04 AM
> Subject: SUB30 Notes; Website Notice
> Hi Zombor,
> I’ve been up since 3am writing the in-box notes for the SUB30 (attached).
> I also updated the website to include a notice on comb
> availability/shipping time:
> Off to bed again now! See you later,
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and