Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic playing and Hohner reed plates

 Adler composed and played a piece called "Screwz Blues"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRRVWZ6UyZk
 He does some impressive bending that suggests puckering.

TB is good for double-stopping and corner switching.  Pucker is good for bending.  The well-rounded chromatic player isn't limited to either.

Vern