Re: [Harp-L] Re: Chromatic Repair

In Baja???

-----Original Message-----
From: tacopescado@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 14:06:55
To: Michael Easton<diachrome@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Harp-l L<harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Chromatic Repair

As a followup... I found the exact screws and nuts at my local Ma & Pa
hardware store for $1.16 total (that included tax). How much do you
suppose Hohner would have charged me including shipping. I love those
little hardware stores and I say the big box behemoths be damned. If
anyone is interested, the next time I'm there I'll check the sizes and
post them.