 From: Lasse Høi <hoeilasse@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Slim Heilpern <slim@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 4:49 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Scales reference for solo tuned chromatic

Thanks for the replys!

I found this:
http://12holechrom.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/chromatic-harmonica-ex-1-major-scales-14.png
I've studied the scales, and the fingerings seem to comply with your rule.

I am a bit skeptical of the F scale though.
-2  3  -3  -3*  5  -5  6  -6

Not only is hole no. 4 completely skipped, he also introduces a breath
change. Maybe the idea is to have some balance in the number of blow vs.
draw?

How would you play this scale?

/Lasse