Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Re Jason Ricci 'Goin' to California' and Skype ~Audio~

Can't seem to find any physical media for Heidi, just her 5-song EP that I purchased from iTunes. She released another EP back in 2001 called Volume, I think, but it appears that it is no longer offered for sale.

Robert

Sent from The Woodshed via
Hohner
Seydel