Re: [Harp-L] Subject: GREAT CD and playing by one of our own...

Wow. I'm humbly flattered. Thanks, Elizabeth!

 - Blake (Harp-L lurker and learner...not so much a poster)

--
*New 46 Long CD available on CD Baby and iTunes*:
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/46long2

*EPK*: http://www.sonicbids.com/46long

*Facebook: *
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/46-Long-Fan-Page/115326788481704