Re: [Harp-L] NEW VIDEO-- randy singer- TAKE 5 (smooth jazz version)

On Aug 14, 2012, at 3:43 PM, Randy Singer wrote:

> I did this for an unreleased smooth jazz CD that was never released.

Then you, (my dear Randolph), got the proverbial (mine) shaft.

> Here it is....all done on DIATONIC harmonica. I love the bending that this song encourages.........) Smooth jazz is interesting in that you have to be smooth but edgy at the same time.

As you have always been one of my ORIGINAL heros, I may be a bit biased, but I was thinking of going into the garage and blowing my brains out. It was THAT good. I do it on chromo, but I may have to re-think that. lol

> http://animoto.com/play/8ScNGXfOugBw8WaqD4FLhA
>
> Also, living here in miami beach is a lot of fun so I chose some fun photos of my life down here. I am also the music director for a prominent jazz club down here called the Van Dyke.

I noticed that you're one of those guys I was talking about the other day. You have a Bentley parked out back.