[Harp-L] NEW VIDEO-- randy singer- TAKE 5 (smooth jazz version)

I did this for an unreleased smooth jazz CD that was never released.

Here it is....all done on DIATONIC harmonica. I love the bending that this song encourages.........) Smooth jazz is interesting in that you have to be smooth but edgy at the same time.

http://animoto.com/play/8ScNGXfOugBw8WaqD4FLhA

Also, living here in miami beach is a lot of fun so I chose some fun photos of my life down here. I am also the music director for a prominent jazz club down here called the Van Dyke.

Rock out in FIVE everyone!!!!!

best,

randy

http://animoto.com/play/8ScNGXfOugBw8WaqD4FLhA