Re: [Harp-L] college course or private lesson

Hi Robert,

All good questions, and I agree with the overall premise.

In this case, I am simply trying to get a picture of whether degree
programs and/or college instructors exist out there....to get a view
of the overall landscape.

I didn't find any degree programs through searching online, so I
thought I'd ask the list as well.

Jason

--
http://myspace.com/jasonharmonica