Re: [Harp-L] Re: NEW: Suzuki Reed Replacement Kit HRT-10

I have the tool and have found that it works for all SUZUKI harmonicas as
well as the Bushman Deltafrost.
SUZUKI Melodion reeds are slightly different, and will not fit in the tool
(but can punch the reed plate).

George
-- <http://www.youtube.com/BrendanPowerMusic>
Harmonica Repair Done Right, By George <http://harmonicagallery.com/repair>
George Miklas, Harmonica Performing Artist and
Entertainer<http://harmonicagallery.com/>
John Philip Sousa's THE HARMONICA WIZARD
MARCH<http://harmonicagallery.com/sousa>
Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica<http://spah.org/>